There is an age old debate regarding the Old Testament laws. It has surfaced in our culture as the Hebrew Roots Movement. The call of the movement is for the Christian to return to the traditions of the Hebrews. When encountering a person from the movement they will put a heavy emphasis on why a believer should be set apart by following the Hebrew roots. Pastor Mark D. DeMoss and Deanna Huff discuss this matter on Talking Truth.
- Talking Truth – Should we call them false teachers?
- Talking Truth
- What Happens When We Forget God?
- Are You Sounding the Warning Bell?
- Having doubts about your Faith? – A 17 yr old Student Testimony
- Has Truth Perished?
- …in meekness and fear
- What is the meaning of “Separation of Church and State?”
- Are there reasons to think Judas went to heaven?
- Overcoming Loneliness
- A Conversation for the Abortion Debate
- Why Should You Have a Ready Answer?
- Do You Have A Ready Answer For What You Believe?
- College Students Being Persuaded the Bible Is Not Unique or True
- Should Christians still follow the Old Testament laws?
- Bible Overview
- An Important Goal to Consider for the New Year
- Does God Love Everyone? Pt. 3
- Does God Love Everyone? Pt 2
- Does God Love Everyone? Pt. 1